April 26th 1096 AM
After a night of revelry and boasting, all travelers are boarded, leaving Aringard at dawn on Soon after rowing out to sea, the fleet catches a favorable wind and you are given some reprieve from rowing. You now spend time with Captain Hafgrim; He takes time to make sure all the new Dreng know all about the Icewind. He wants everything on the ship to be very taut and to know your part in keeping her afloat. “A Vokholm sailor wants to make everything on board have more than one use.” Later that afternoon while still hanging close to the shoreline of Durumbar, the fleet is well underway – Steadily, a thick lifeless mist begins to hang heavy upon the day. The wind indiscriminately subsides as a mist builds up gleaning heavily to the water and extending upwards enveloping the sun. Suddenly the prow of a mammoth ship penetrates the fog effectively ambushing the Drake Spire on your port. Wood explodes everywhere as a ship, twice as large as any in the fleet, plows into the Drake Spire’s side. It strikes with such force that it collides straight into the Icewind. This causes a great heave, tilting the ship nearly halfway on its side and throwing many of the crew into the North Sea including Floki and Mjolnir! This also throws a few members of the Drake Spire on board including captain Rackmar who lands practically in your lap! The open flow of battle will rules here as it seems Rackmar’s brother Olaf and his Genganger board seeking revenge on the crew of the Drake Spire and anyone associated. All fight bravely as little by little the undead crews are disposed and the fleet has won the day.
• April 27th 1096AM – Fleet has favorable winds and pushes through the night
• April 28th 1096AM – A storm hits the fleet and crew is rotated to sail through the night again.
• April 29th 1096AM – Fleet pushes through the storm encounter an old man named Fafnir. The Fleet lands in Porvoo later that evening.
• April 30th 1096AM – Fleet departs Aringard
• May 1st 1096AM – The Festival of Valborg and Thrimilci is well under way. Crews are invited to participate. Eowyn wins the Challenge of the “All-Father”
• May 2nd 1096AM – Porvoo (feet repairs made)
• May 3rd 1096AM – Porvoo (one more day of rest and supply)
• May 4th 1096AM – Flotilla makes good time in the open sea.
• May 5th 1096AM – Fleet heads up the Vokulden fjord. Camp is made at the ruins of a village Hafgrim calls Aesvik. Dwarves are encountered that night in a battle with wolves.
• May 6th 1096AM – Fleet sails up the Vokulden fjord and camps that night at a split with Rombaken fjord heading north and Vokulden fjord heading west. That night Danvi the Hill Giant eats the camps leftovers.
• May 7th 1096AM – Fleet sails up Rombaken fjord sighting the floating isles of Visingard. Mjolnir and Floki encounter a huge owl that goes by “The Great”.
• May 8th 1096AM – Fleet sails foggy fjord which breaks by evening to reveal their destination located on the Ashir River.
• May 9th 1096AM – Community meeting sets in motion organization of the tasks at hand. The PCs are asked to escort the miners to implement reopening the mine as a priority. PCs eradicate the mine infestation and returning successfully later that evening.
• May 10th 1096AM – After PCs return, another community meeting takes place. The leader of the community is established as Hafgrim with the name of the new village being referred to as Grims Crossing. By that evening the youngest son of a local chieftain Heglard the Good, requests assistance in dealing with a horror that dare not be named. 13 warriors are picked by the Volva Aesa to assist the village.
• May 11th 1096AM – The 13 warriors sail down the fjord on Beinvior’s ship the Kirr.
• May 12th 1096AM – By mid-morning the Kirr sails through the fog and finds the ruins of Aesvik. Heglard’s envoy Ketill Flatnose meets them there and leads the party to the village of Renglaf. That afternoon the 13 investigate a farmhouse that suffered an attack. After dark a probing force of vendoll attack the longhouse. Flikka and Thyra of the named 13 warriors are found dead with their heads missing.
• May 13th 1096AM – After PCs battle, Heglard empowers the 13 with the defense of the Renglaf. Village labor is made available and defenses are constructed and watches set in anticipation of an attack. An attack does come as the sun sets and the mist builds. Using rag tag village units, the Vendoll horde is repelled but not without heavy losses. Another victim of the 13 falls, Rackmar the Stubborn.
• May 14th – After the village battle, Weilew approaches the PCs with an option for help. The PCs end up visiting Old Davlinn, leader of a dwarf colony that lives in the crags near the sea. After a half days journey there, wisdom is gained from the dwarf as well as magical means to help with their quest against the vendoll. The warriors return with the knowledge that they must take out the mother of the vendoll as well as he who wears the horns of power.
• May 15th – The party takes off to attack the vendoll in their own lair. Entrance is gained through the rear near the sea. The mother of the vendoll is found and killed although another of the 13, Ragna Scarface falls during the battle. The remaining party escapes with a rescued prisoner who says she is one of the Alfar race. All return to Renglaf later that night.
• May 16th – With rest from the night before, the village again prepares for another assault. As dusk comes, so does the mist and the vendoll. He who wears the horns of power stands at the top of the valley waving his sword and rousing his troops to take revenge for the death of their mother. After a hard fought battle, Uroo’Ak is slain and the surviving members of the ven slip back into the mist to trouble Renglaf no more.
• May 17th – After success in defending the village of Renglaf, a day of rest and a well-deserved recovery is taken by the victors. Heglack has one last feast for the remaining warriors of honor and bestows the gifts he can from his coffers.
• May 18th – Travel day up the fjord on the Kirr.
• May 19th – Travel day up the fjord on the Kirr. That night is an information exchange with the giant owl self-proclaimed as the “Ga’Reeate”.
• May 20th – Travel day up the fjord on the Kirr and by evening, everyone arrives back in Grims Crossing.
• May 21st – Construction has progressed in the village since the warriors left. Once in town the PCs catch wind of trolls and other mysterious activities in and around the fledgling community. Everyone tends to some personal business as well.
o The alfar Talanashta stretches her legs and does some personal reconnaissance in the nearby river valley.
o Floki commissions a spear to be made (With the blessing ritual and crafting by the weapon smith, the item will take 10days to make but will be of master craft quality).
o Siegfried commission a leather harness for his daggers from the local leather workshop (Sigga and Olga which later turns into a roll in the hay with Sigga).
o Mjolnir convenes a gambling session which is later joined by Siegfried.
o Eowyn arranges for her new stead “Pharaoh” to be cared for in the local coral by Thorkfolk the Simple. She also meets with Hafgrim to disclose the details of their quest in Renglaf.
o Aerak commissions a longbow to be built in exchange for gold and his old great axe. The he gets itchy and convinces Krohg and Bjorn the Hunter to explore out in the woods surrounding the settlement. They are almost immediately ambushed by moss trolls and Krohg has to bring Aerak back on a makeshift stretcher.
• May 22nd – The PCs meet with Hafgrim and Bjorn on the strange occurrences observed. It is agreed to send out an expedition with Bjorn to retrace his steps and maybe establish diplomatic relations with the Kalevala Giants in the area.
• May 23rd – The party sets out up into the mountain river valley. By midday they run into a strange alfar group which runs out to be a pukje ambush. That evening they are also assaulted by a rock troll who critically hits and rends Eowyn killing her instantly. Floki however is able to cast some preservation upon Eowyn’s body.
• May 24th – All traces of the track begin to merge into and expose a myriad of trails weaving into and out of the woods. Mjolnir shapes changes into an eagle and is able to spot an aged giant singing and picking berries in an open glade. He is able to establish a peaceful conversation and introduces Floki to the keep of the sacred groves of Lida Hju’ – Old Menja Moss-Neck. The PCs learn much about the intent of her kinsman Ulfran and the curious intents of the cliff giants from their emissary known as Slate. Upon traveling back to Grims Crossing, the PCs observe a giant Troll they come to know as E’oManShahka plodding toward their settlement. During these travels they also happened upon a whimsical character, a brownie named Thimbletack. After Krohg makes an offering of mead to the little creature, Thimbletack agrees to lead them to the alfar village of Kal Erill-Tu. With the help of Talanashtar, everyone is able to cross the old oak portal into the village. Once there they meet a beautiful cleric names Alira, who agrees to bring Ewoyn back to life. However she holds the price for this service yet to be named at a future date. After some interaction and purchase by the PCs in the village, everyone exist Kal Erill-Tu and camps without encounter that night.
• May 25th – The PCs travel a half days journey to return the Grims Crossing. A meeting with Hafgrim is arranged to disclose their findings. Based on the threat presented by E’oManShahka and Ulfran, it is agreed by Hafgrim that stronger defenses are needed.
• May 26th – Hafgrim mobilizes the entire settlement to construct better defenses. An abatis wall and gate will supplement the trench dug around the outskirts of the longhouse and tent village. The community efforts are able to accomplish this in one day. Thimbletack makes his home in the female PC tent and cleans it and their weapons and such for them.
• May 27th – E’oManShahka become the first to test the strength of the defenses built – subsequently breaking down the north gate. The PCs meet him there and are able to bring the beast down eventually. Krohg however begins to have ongoing back pain due to the rending he took during the fight.
• May 28th – Thimbletack takes it upon himself to introduce and animal friend to Mjolnir. It is a flying squirrel he says is called Chancy. He immediately runs up and around Mjolnir’s leg and finds an object in his pack and takes off with it. Thimbletack immediately begins to play on this and tease Mjolnir. “How do you catch a squirrel? Climb into a tree and act like a nut! He, he, he…”
• May 29th – The PCs take off in search of Ulfran. Mjolnir scouts the skies from above as the rest of the party follows the Ashir River upstream. About mid-morning Mjolnir spots Ulfran and a party of ogres and bears traveling south within the river valley. The PCs hide within the woods as Ulfrans’ entourage passes by. As Ulfran passes them and reaches the edge of the wood, Talanashtar fires and arrow upon the giant causing a skirmish to ensue. The PCs take out most of the ogres but during the fight several members of the party take near fatal damage and are forced to flee. The PCs hobble their way back to Grims Crossing to recover and tell of their encounter.
• May 30th – Having gone to bed early the night before. Aerak is up and about and is the first PC up in the morning. He hears some commotion at the north guard tower and soon finds that ogres and a hill giant are making their way to the front gate. Warning horns sound as Aerak’s vice also chimes in to warn the village of the oncoming attack. The non-combatants of the settlement make their way toward the longhouse and the ships. The combatants prepare and meet the threat as it comes. As the battle progresses, the group attacking the front gate seem to be a distraction for Ulfran’s group which emerges from the river bank. A young red dragon also joins the fray as the community is attacked by air and land. Eventually Grims Crossing defends against the tyrant’s army, killing Ulfran and his cronies and driving off the red dragon who flies south over the fjord.
• May 31st – Hafgrim holds a community meeting with regard to the next steps in establishing Grims Crossing. The PCs hold that it is important to tell “Old Menja” about the encounter with her fellow giant Ulfran and set to preparing for the journey. Hafgrim agrees to let the PCs at as emissaries and hopefully arrange a meeting between himself and Old Menja. Other business at hand stresses the importance of completing the bridge over the Ashir River. Eowyn also speaks to carpenters that can help build her a home and give them a down payment for their consideration once she communicates the plans to them.
• June 1st – PCs travel north within the river valley, following the old troll track Bjorn let them through over a week before. No encounter occurs this day, however back in Grims Crossing Floki’s commissioned spear is completed.
• June 2nd – The PCs happen upon the ancestral lodge of the Kalevala around midday. Unfortunately they meet the dire bear guardian before Old Menja and a conflict ensues each nearly killing the other before Menja can intervene. Old Menja is obviously upset and tells the PCs to leave the sacred ground never to return. Floki subtly moves in to parlay with Old Menja and all are able to leave on amiable terms. Old Menja discloses that there is more of their kind living on a plain above the river valley. Perhaps they should establish relations with their own kind and leave her and her giants to their own affairs. Continuing north, the PCs follow some rough animal trails that afternoon, a formal stone paved road is found in the middle of the river valley. It eventually crosses over a beautiful brook with a waterfall being heard in the distance. Encountered there is a huge dire bear which was protective of the area and attacks the PCs. Soon after a water nymph joins the conflict, paralyzing half of the party. Mjolnir is able to shake the effects of the nymphs beguiling ways and is able to parlay the party’s passage over the bridge and leave the area. No further encounters occurring the rest of the day or that night.
• June 3rd – Proceeding up the roadway the next day, the PCs begin to hear clanging sounds coming toward them north of their position. It turns out to be a redcap murder party of fey freaks who enjoy the bloodletting and slaughter as the PCs seem to be in over their heads. Somehow the old man Fafnir is nearby and assists with the stumpy combatants helping to save the day. Fafnir travels the remainder of the day, making more of his outlandish quotes for all to enjoy. No further encounters occur and around midnight Fafnir melts away from the campsite.
• June 4th – As they begin their travels the next morning, the PCs encounter a representative of the alfar of Kal Erill-Tu. Introducing himself as Raerihal Iathal; he mentions the words of their healer Alira by name he asks for assistance on her behalf, and that of the alfar. He discloses that the ruins of an ancient alfar community once known as Nenneth Gildith are within a few days journey. While scouts were excavating, they came under attack by trolls and wicked fey creatures which plunder the relics and I fear the worst for them. The PCs agree to travel and meet the alfar scout captain Y’Edhel Seladorlean near the ruins.
• June 5th – Day of travel along the old road. No encounters.
• June 6th – Near the end of the days travel an alfar emerges from cover. She reveals her name is Y’Edhel and that her scouts were taken by trolls who have not yet killed her kin. She asks the PCs to rescue them which are obliged by immediate action. Mjolnir shape shifts into avian form as the rest of the party sets in motion a scheme to draw the trolls from their prisoners. The trolls are drawn into battle which ends in favor of the party. The prisoners freed are scout Míreth, Alhiniath, and Quillango who join with the group and meet with Y’Edhel camping that night together. Discussion that evening contrives taking back the ruins from the dark fey redcaps.
• June 7th – Travel north to the ruins of Nenneth Gildith. Upon discovery of the site, 5 redcaps are garnishing items from the site. The party works to surround and surprise their foe as a battle for recovered artifacts ensues. The battle is bloody, resulting in the parties’ victory but not without its own sacrifice. In addition to the redcap fallen, both Siegfried and Míreth fall during battle.
• June 8th – Preservation magic’s are worked upon the fallen and the party agrees to travel back south with Y’Edhel and her scouts to Kal Erill-Tu. No encounters this day of travel.
• June 9th – After a half days travel, the party encounters a redcap murder party ambush which includes a four legged Barghest. The battle tips in favor of the murder party until a sudden appearance of Fafnir sets everyone afire again and the day is victorious for the PCs. Fafnir ends up baring all up in a tree and offers a few words of wisdom for the PCs on battling the dark fey. He leaves a cold iron sword as he makes his own way into the wilderness. No further encounters this day.
• June 10th – The party follow the old road south across the bridge and into the myriad of rough trails within the river valley. No encounters.
• June 11th – Day of travel, ending with a welcome entry back in Kal Erill-Tu. The PCs dine that evening with Vatterian council member and alfar leader Archwizard Claaithlas Thanae. He proposes a bounty for every redcap recovered from the dark fey and offers weaponry to help deal with the hated foe. After some discussion the PCs agree after resting and recovering their fallen comrade Siegfried from the healing hands of Alira.
• June 12th – Before heading into the hunt for redcaps, the PCs detour back to Grims Crossing – updating Hafgrim and taking care a varied business each of them has. Commissioned items are obtained and the night is kept in the safety of the longhouse under Hafgrim’s protection.
• June 13th – The next morning the PCs are awoken in the longhouse by the north guard tower’s captain, Ake Ravencrone. He states and alfar named Y’Edhel are asking for them specifically. The PCs immediately meet with the Y’Edhel finding out that her kinsman Raerihal Iathal as set out on his own to deal with the redcap threat. The party travels north that day with the alfar troop.
• June 14th – Day of travel, no encounter.
• June 15th – Day of travel, no encounter.
• June 16th – Party starts up the old road, starting with the bridge crossing the five brooks area.
• June 17th – Day of travel, the party decides to camp at the site where the trolls took the alfar prisoner. They encounter several trolls during watch that night which they successfully turn to ash.
• June 18th – Day of travel, no encounter
• June 19th – The party comes upon the blighted woods that Archwizard Claaithlas spoke of. They proceed after a half days travel following Raerihal’s tracks into the thorn ridden wood. They soon find they are being shadowed by a magical baby beast called a Bandersnatch. After the beast charges in, the party is able to deal with the foe after its initial successes.
• June 20th – After an uneventful night of rest, the PCs start back into the blighted wood. Soon the party discoversa small entry door hidden behind a thicket. Very soon after they enter, the small passageways begin to wrap between and around each other in tangles of mazes riddled with dead ends or strange rooms. They first encounter redcap females in a weaving room which they successfully deal with. Next they find a nest of gambling redcaps who were initially quite impervious to the PCs intrusion. The PCs try to infiltrate the game unsuccessfully and a giant battle breaks out. The battle was going badly for the PCs until the alfar ranger Raerihal Iathal shoes up helping to turn the tide of the battle. The PCs eventually find another chamber with alfar prisoners which are released. The PCs leave and camp outside the blighted woods that night.
• June 21st to June 25th – The party travels back to the alfar village of Kal Erill Tu with only a single encounter with a barghest occurring on the second day of travel.
• June 26th and 27th – After a full days travel, the party reaches Kal Erill Tu. They are granted audience with Vatterian council member Claaithlas Thanae. They reconcile the blood-soaked caps obtained from the redcaps. The PCs are allowed to keep the magic items bestowed them as well as a bounty paid in gold to each PC. Additionally they are granted access to Kal Erill Tu at any time as recompense for their assistance. The PCs spend the next day and night in the alfar town, meeting and conducting business with its inhabitants.
• June 28th – Travel to Grims Crossing, no encounters.
• June 29th – By mid-day the PCs arrive in Grims Crossing. Hafgrim is informed of their exploits and expresses interest in meeting Claaithlas and the alfar at a future time. The rest of the day the PCs take care of various individual tasks.
• June 30th – On a muggy summer day, the village idiot Thorkflok finds something hidden in the fields just outside of the village. Thorkflok approaches the PCs who investigate. They learn that they have found one of the inverted towers of the Netherden’s, quickly covering it up to try and remove any evidence it was found. Mjolnir and Siegfried decide to take a trip to see Old Menja to discuss their recent find.
• July 1st – Old Menja is reached and a cordial discussion takes place with a little wine fuel the conversation. Mjolnir learns of the deep spires and after a meal, leaves to go back to Grims Crossing. About half way back on their journey, the two spot an ogre camp below. Deciding to taunt the group of ogres, the rouse goes badly has Siegfried is left alone and succumbs to a few well-placed javelins. Back at the village Aerak arranges and confirms the site of his tavern.
• July 2nd – Mjolnir is able to return to the village by foot and informs the group where he left Siegfried. They retrace the step and find the abandoned camp of the Ogres but no signs of Siegfried. The PCs push on to find the Ogres. After a forced march they are able to find the ogre camp, with them all sprawled out and snoring. The ogres are quickly dispensed and the party searches and makes camp there that night. Siegfried’s items are found but still no sign of him…
• July 3rd – PCs hike back to the first Ogre camp. A thorough search reveals the remains of Siegfried’s body is sacked with his arms and legs removed. Quite a gruesome site.
• July 4th – The party arrives back to Grims Crossing by the end of the day.
• July 5th – The party is unsettled when Hafgrim relates that there have been continued sightings by more keen eyed villagers that Giants have been seen skulking (as much as a giant can skulk about!) in the lands surrounding the village and beyond. The party and Hafgrim discuss the these developments around the village as well as information gained by the party, specifically that a group of giants seems to be involved in the redcap incursions into the Alfar plane, the giant necklace found in the redcap lair as well as additional reconnaissance gained as proof. Worried about the possibility of attack from giants Hafgrim agrees to post more guards at the nearby mines and to bolster the villages defenses. The party of adventurers decides to make a trip to the floating islands of Visengard where a number of giant clans reside in order to do some scouting and gather information about the giant clans and if they may be planning to attack the village, and why as well as which clans have allied themselves with the redcaps, and to what end. Hafgrim agrees to let the party take Icewind for thier trip to Visengard.
- July 6th – The party makes their way up the coast and makes camp for the night on the shore. During the night the 3rd watch is startled by an unexpected surprise in the night – it’s Fafnir! The party also encounters “The Great” that massive owl previously encountered in these parts. Fafnir seems to almost take delight at the parties general astonishment of finding him perched again in a tree disturbing them in the middle of the night. In any case Fafnir, who knows of much, including that the party was on the move up the coast seemingly towards Visengard couldn’t help but interject themself into the parties midst to provide some helpful information. The party learns that there are three ways to reach the floating Islands of Visengard. There is an island jutting out from the sea with steep cliffs that is nearly underneath one of the floating islands. There is a long stairway carved into the rock of the cliff face and that wraps around it.
- July 7th – The party sails to the island jutting out of the sea below Visengaurd, anchors the ship and finds thier way to the base of the staircase described by Fafnir. Moljnir turned into avian form and scouted the area giving the party intel. At the top of the stairs is a guard post with two stone towers jutting out of the cliff face. At the top of the tallest tower is a skyboat and in the highest tower is the portal described by Fafnir whose exit is in a giant fortress on Visengard. Lastly as Fafnir said, there is thick vines that hang down from Visengard that can be climbed. Floki uses a magic wand to turn the party invisible along with the sailor sent by Hafgrim to assist us in captaining the Icewind. The party sneaks by the two giants guarding the top of the stairs. Eowyn is able to scale the tallest tower and uses a magicaly enchanted and lengthened rope to pull up the rest of the party to the top of the tallest guard tower. Once everyone is up on the tallest tower battlement, a quick look at the surroundings confirm the two cliff giant guards are looking around frantically on the lower tower battlement. A decision is made to proceed into the tower while Mjolnir continues to monitor from outside. A spiral staircase leads the party into a chamber notably different than the rest. It has four winding stone granite polished pillars with eight opaque stone windows lining the outside of the room. Torches hang on the pillars illuminating an obsidian stone mosaic on the floor of a raised platform dais. The back wall of the platform stands an ancient glowing ring with an aperture the height of a giant. Almost immediately upon entry to the chamber, swirling clouds of prismatic shadow and light reverberate and reemerge as the space around the party begins to rapidly stream by.
Time Jaunt: October 17, 1918am – The undulating haze dissipates as the party emerges on the other side of the portal. Around seems to be an ancient granite blocked chamber, maybe a church, but it is dilapidated, crumbling in pieces and very old. Supporting the stone blocks are huge iron columns, beams with a metal substructure looking very uniform and conforming. Budding from this rubble are a few devices near you made of a heavy looking metal and polished brass domes which purr and hum with energy, emitting large amounts of heat. From the darkness in the recesses of the chamber a man emerges, introducing himself as Otto Von Bismarck scientist working for the Unified Kingdoms of Vokholm. He has some familiarity with the party members and attempts to update everyone on the current predicament having traveled 822 years into the future. Through his experimentation with the portal, he has found the Schlaghom army is preparing an offensive to take over the portal. In a desperate attempt to change the outcome of the war, the Schlaghom Kaiser Wilhelm II is moving his regiments through it in the morning. They cannot do this successfully without a chronometer which is the request he gives to the party. The party agrees to perform a raid under cover of darkness, cross no-mans-land, entering the enemy trenches and taking the chronometer from the field commander’s bunker before they can launch their offensive. This will also always the party to move back to their time and save future for everyone.
The party quickly moves into the Vokholm trench system and moves up the front lines. While doing so, Otto gives the details of the plan and tactics needed to get to the Schlaghom Field Commander’s bunker. He does his best to tell the party the location, and since they are such a small band they won’t be seeing this as a serious threat. The party moves out from the trenches, everyone hears repetitive thumping sounds from behind. After a small delay, smoke plumbs burst over enemy lines as the party emerges into No-man’s land. Looking across it is a barren wasteland devastated by the warfare, carnage and remains of the artillery. “No-man’s land” is comprised of destroyed vegetation riddled with barbed wire, mud-soaked craters, and rotting corpses. About a third of the way across, persistent bursts of rattling thunders hit in the parties direction as if a thousand hammers strike an anvil in quick succession. Shaftless arrow heads strike all around as the party navigates its way across the hellish landscape. Talon is able to take our one of what is called a machine gun nest just before everyone enters the enemy trenches. The party fights their way through a myriad of rotting zombie and clockworks soldiers on the frontlines making their way into the secondary trenches. Their the party encounter a strange “Trench Mist” as well as surprising some soldiers arming with strange metal rapid fire weapons. Both foes are overcome and a lone prisoner is taken.
Once the following trench soldiers are dealt with, the prisoner is questioned and it is found that the field commander’s bunker is just south past some large mechanical beasts. The party takes on the uniforms of their foe and moves further into the trench line. The party finds that in fact the prisoner’s words ring true as a bizarre monstrosity nearly thirty feet tall stands before everyone. Looking Like a huge iron helm with legs, it roars as steam and soot bellow above the atrocity which seemingly realizes the intrusion as the parties prisoner breaks toward the thing. Krohg cuts the prisoner down before his first step. As the rest of the party fans out, Krohg is rammed by the leg of the metal beast as Aerak charges the thing, hitting it square with his greataxe. No damages is done but the reverberation but it causes his weapon to become a tuning fork! Eowyn charges forth and jumps onto the lower nozzle as she hooks a potato masher well within its depths. The thing belches out black smoke as Eowyn hits the ground. The metal beast moves forward and tags Aerak with a kiss from its metal appendage before moving past them.